Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Resident at Muddle Manor



Meet Gina. She arrived today all the way across the big ocean from Devon. I stumbled across her creator, the very talented Helen of BustleandSew, quite by accident, but I'm so glad I did! As I wandered around her blog, I saw so many beautiful things. Then, when I went to her etsy shop, there was Gina. I just had to make arrangements for her to come here to live.

She's already made the acquaintance of Mr. Homer Pigeon.
Homer has been pointing out to her that even though they are far from England, in the wilds of Texas, there is at least fabric here that will remind them of home.

Gina agrees, and says it IS a comfort to her.

I think she'll be fine. (I'll just have to keep an eye on that rooster. He's a bit of a rogue.)



Hope you have something that's making you as happy as Gina makes me!


Hugs and kisses,

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Yes Mr Pigeon has her in his sights. Thanks for today's whimsy.

Helen said...

Ahhh, she looks very contented. So pleased she found a kind new home. H x

Thimbleanna said...

Awww, she's adorable. And now Mr. Pigeon has a friend with the same accent!

Susan said...

She is adorable and looks quite at home already. And, yes, I noticed... :-)

Nanette Merrill said...

Gina is darling. A real cutie. And that rooster . . . well I know how bad our (real) roosters get. Watch out for him.