Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Peaches




Yesterday I got a great deal on peaches at our local grocery, so today I peeled, sliced and froze some of them. It will be good to take them out of the freezer later and make something yummy.








Actually I made a very yummy pie today, but waited too long to get pictures ----- all gone now!






We had a visitor overnight. Her name is Ariel, and she was here because her "daddy" (our daughter's boyfriend) was away from home too long today for a young lady such as herself to be left alone.

She behaved herself very nicely!


I am trying and trying to get myself plugged back into sewing. I have a quilt in process for said boyfriend, and I really need to get back to work on it.

Enjoy your evening!

3 comments:

ConservaChick said...

So what do you consider a good deal on peaches? I just paid nearly $8 for 10 peaches. I thought it was a rip off... but they DID taste wonderful. ~K

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I paid 57 cents a pound at our local HEB! I think that's a pretty good price in this day and age. :)

Oiyi said...

Wow, that is a great price for peaches! You will never find it that cheap here in NYC. They look great.