Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sleep? What's That?



HPIM1419

I don't know. Somehow I just didn't ever make it to bed and here it is morning already. Surely I am not the only one to do this.
HPIM2631


I've been working along on another quilt, which is a lot of fun and just a little bit addictive.
HPIM2633

No one was home tonight but me, and I got a lot done.

Then everyone was home and needed to be fed and then went to bed. All except me.

I kept sewing.


Then I needed to do some paperwork.

Then I decided I needed a new header for my blog.

Oh brother!

I'm going to bed!

Have a great day.

~Elaine~

1 comment:

Monkee Maker said...

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for dropping by recently, I promise I will be back soon - just a little bit more monkee sewing and then I'll be back in the land of blog :)

I'm in awe of your ability to stay awake for most of the night! Come 11pm I can hear my bed calling me ... and if I've had a couple of glasses of wine it's even earlier - I'm such a lightweight!

:)